[Gllug] VACANCY: Junior Systems Support for Unit.tv

Martyn Drake martyn at drake.org.uk
Fri Jul 4 08:36:29 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 11:57 PM, Martin A. Brooks
<martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:

> He's gone to the trouble of posting a relevant job advert that adheres
> to our posting guidelines.  If you don't think the salary is high
> enough, fine, don't apply, but whining about it on the list is entirely
> offtopic.

Indeed he did, but I'm afraid II don't share your opinion that the
level of salary on offer is offtopic - given that many people here,
like me, built my career from Linux systems administration, the salary
offered by companies who post their job adverts here is very relevant.
 Especially recently when I was made redundant and was looking for a
new job.

M.
--
Martyn Drake