[Gllug] Anyone using OpenOffice.org 2.4.0 or 2.4.1 on Linux but not Debian?

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Mon Jul 7 21:49:05 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 17:19 +0100, John Winters wrote:
> Bruce Richardson wrote:
> Surely there must be someone else on this list who uses OpenOffice.org
> 2.4.0 or 2.4.1 on Linux and could spare a moment to test the words I
> indicated?

I have tested the words with no issue I am using F9 with OOo 2.4.1. I
have found there are several places to set the language and that one of
them I am unable to fully override so my results may not be much help.

Tools-Options-Language settings-languages has
user interface  Default
Locale Setting English (UK)
Western English (USA) This seems to be the one that is used for spell
checking. If I set it to English (UK) it just goes back to USA I am not
sure what is going on and will check again tomorrow.

-Justin

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk