[Gllug] Virtual disk allocation advice requested

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Mon Jun 30 23:36:45 UTC 2008

On 30 Jun 2008, David L. Neil Mailing list a. uttered the following:
> Thanks for the warning of running NFS in Dom0. I am NOT planning to put
> all the VMs' /home directories into NFS, eg corporate network model.

Personally I can't imagine doing anything serious on a shared cluster of
machines (or any group of machines with even vaguely similar purposes
not directly related to security) without my home directory shared.

It would be like working in a jail.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk