[Gllug] VACANCY: Chief Technical Officer

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Jun 28 17:14:58 UTC 2008

On 24 Jun 2008, Martin A. Brooks verbalised:

> william pink wrote:
>> From a personal point of view it is a great company to work for and
>> has some great opportunities to offer
>
> Yet you don't mention who they are.....

And my *god*, the *formatting*! My eyes are bleeding.

(Hint, William: Look at the message before it goes out. The staircased
horror that you posted is *not* attractive and to be blunt is barely
readable. And, yes, if you're using MS Outlook or MS Exchange, it will
do these things to your message even if you tell it not to. The solution
there is simple: don't use those awful products.)

--
`If you are having a "ua luea luea le ua le" kind of day, I can only
 assume that you are doing no work due [to] incapacitating nausea caused
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk