[Gllug] Gnumeric Problem
mick at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Mon Jun 23 22:04:23 UTC 2008
I'm having problems with an Excel spreadsheet in both
OpenOffice.org and Gnumeric.
When I open the spreadsheet in OpenOffice.org it displays a
sheet with 32,000 rows with my data, the first 54 rows, as
red lines (which may be from spellcheck as many of the cells
are people's initials), but I can see their contents in the
When I open the spreadsheet in Gnumeric, many of the cells
are empty, but I can see their contents in the edit box.
On a Windows machine it opens just fine.
Linux Registered X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
User #287765 / \ Against HTML Mail
Gllug mailing list - Gllug at gllug.org.uk
More information about the GLLUG