[Gllug] Mobile phone broadband

Sean Burlington sean at practicalweb.co.uk
Wed Jun 4 13:46:26 UTC 2008

Dylan wrote:

> Does anyone have any experience or recommendations they can make, especially
> regarding the quality of service from the various suppliers, which 'modems'
> work with Linux and which don't (if any) and any gotcha's or hoops which have
> to be navigated.

so back to the original question

.. and I've just hit an odd snag...

... it seems that I can't access a subversion repository via three's
network under specific conditions

- using subclipse  & the repository is on http

I can access the repository using the command line client

Using Eclipse works over an ethernet/ADSL connection - or using three it
works to an https server ...

don't suppose anyone else has run into this ??

--

Sean Burlington

www.practicalweb.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk