[Gllug] HEELLLLLP ! UKFSN is unresponsive

MJ mirojrsc at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 7 12:40:08 UTC 2008

Hello All

I apolozise for using this means to get some help but I am stuck, as
UKFSN is not answering my emails for help.
Please help!!

I have no password for their email, so I can not use email they supplied with my ADSL (I only can guess they are not answering my Yahoo mail? I only received ADSL password and login info), I have no means to setup my DNS for my domains as I have no pasword again. I have not recived any usefull email from domain DNS side of UKFSN.

This is my last resort, or I'll regretably have to move back to my old ISP,
for the lack of DNS and password resetting support.
--
Miroslav

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk