[Gllug] OT: Finding files in directories recursively

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Jun 28 17:25:02 UTC 2008

On 25 Jun 2008, John Hearns spake thusly:

> On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 16:26 +0100, James Roberts wrote:
>> I used to be an engineer/producer, and to run (and design) recording
>> studios. Not a boast (really!), just to say that 'I trust me ears', and
>> cannot understand how anyone can tolerate mp3 except for with cans on
>> trains and planes.
>>
>> It is not suitable IMNSHO for any 'musical' purposes. I hear a great big
>> hole in the sound - as if the backdrop has gone.
>
> Surely you just need a better grade of ethernet cable ?
> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2008/06/13/money-sense-250-ethernet-cable

Oh that's nothing. The most expensive I could find was
<http://www.amazon.com/AudioQuest-K2-terminated-speaker-cable/dp/B000J36XR2>,
possibly (given the price, $6800 for 2.5m!) made out of human nervous tissue.

Note the way that people who bought that also bought $16 audio connectors...

--
`If you are having a "ua luea luea le ua le" kind of day, I can only
 assume that you are doing no work due [to] incapacitating nausea caused
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk