[Gllug] VACANCY: Moodle developer

Julian Somers julian at juliansomers.co.uk
Tue Jun 24 19:53:27 UTC 2008

Hello Gluggers,

Moodle developer
----------------
We need a PHP coder who is experienced in writing modules or plugins for
Moodle. Knowledge of the inner workings of Moodle, and familiarity with
SCORM objects and their use in Moodle are requirements.
Work from anywhere, though you'd need to make occasional meetings in
London.
Dates are not yet firm, but we anticipate that the project will run for
two months starting in late July or August.
We plan to release the Moodle module produced as a result of this work
under the GPL.

If you're interested, please mail me off-list and I'll send the details
that you'll need to provide us with your rate and an estimate.

many thanks,

Julian

--
Julian Somers <julian at juliansomers.co.uk>