[Gllug] Mailing List - Needs more maintainance

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Mar 7 10:46:05 UTC 2008

The UKFSN mailman server currently hosting the gllug mailing lists has a
problem. The RAID array is running in degraded mode to to the failure of
one disk drive (out of 3).

Rather than spend time worrying about fixing the array I've decided it
will be easier and faster to simply migrate mailman onto another server.

To do this I will need to shut the mailing list for a while.

Hopefully I should be able to make time to do this later today
(afternoon or evening) or failing that over the weekend.

Jason

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk