[Gllug] VACANCY: Linux SysAdmin / Web work

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Wed Mar 19 17:04:08 UTC 2008

Gllug Job wrote:
> Paranoid? Moi? It's just easier being anonymous on a list where nearly
> every single job application invites criticism of one sort or another
> from gllugers. :)

Only those that don't follow the posting policy as laid out in the FAQ.

If I were looking for work,  which I'm not, I still wouldn't send my CV
to a anonymous address such as the one you're using.  I would want to
research a company before sending them my CV.

--
 Martin A. Brooks |  http://www.antibodymx.net/ | Anti-spam & anti-virus
    Consultant    |  martin at antibodymx.net      | filtering. Inoculate

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk