[Gllug] Another dd backup ignoramus question

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Thu May 8 20:04:37 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 15:38 +0100, James Roberts wrote:

> select 'Advanced' <coff> tab,
> Performance 'Settings' button, yet more 'Advanced' button <choke>

That sounds nasty - is it an asthma inhaler you'll be wanting me to post
off in the morning, or an anti-emetic to help the gastric reflux?

Personally I find prochlorperazine useful, which I am prescribed for
another complaint - it helps with the nausea and also sedates the
vertigo that comes from trying to get the head around the logic of MS
Windows when I've occassionally been called upon for duty above and
beyond...