[Gllug] Intro

Brian Henerey bch820 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 16:04:00 UTC 2008

Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. My name is Brian Henerey. I've
been doing Linux Systems Administration for Washington University in St
Louis, MO, USA for the last 7 years. My wife is British and we're moving to
London this July. Hopefully I'll be able to come to some of the GLLUG
meetups.

I currently manage about 10 servers running a mix of RHEL, Centos, Caos, and
Ubuntu. I have another ~70 blades that I use for high-performance computing.
I really like Puppet for configuration management, and I develop a bit with
ROR and Python/Django.

-Brian