[Gllug] Am I the only one getting these total base64 posts ?

Andy Millar andy at andymillar.co.uk
Fri May 9 15:49:48 UTC 2008

It's breaking the threads? That's a bit poor.

I have an 8820, so reading and writing full emails isn't a problem. The screen is sufficiently big and the keyboard is comfortable to type with.

Blackberries, as far as I can tell, only allow you to top post. I've not yet foun a way around it.

Other than that, this thing supports wifi (and UMA), syncs all my calendar/contacts/email in real time, has pretty decent gps and a fairly good (7 day as long as you don't use the gps/wifi too much) battery life.

I've been fairly impressed with them so far, and I've used an 8700, 8707, 8820, pearl and curve.

- Andy

---
Andy Millar

t: +44 (0) 845 862 0268