[Gllug] Office Alternatives

tid td at bloogaloo.co.uk
Wed May 21 11:34:04 UTC 2008

2008/5/21 Marcus Taylor <marcus at fatbeehive.com>:
> google docs

Or zoho (ducks even lower). Seriously, it's a conversation I've had
repeated through 10 years and 3 SME (<100 people each) and
never seriously resolved. I've always been stuck between users wanting
the MS toys and management not wanting to spend the money
for those toys.

I solved it 5 years ago by using citrix, but MS changed the licensing
model, and when I moved jobs, I made sure I wouldn't
be even slightly responsible for MS product licensing or maintenance.

None of the above helps you much, though. I'll get my coat.

Tid
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk