[Gllug] Another dd backup ignoramus question

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sat May 10 21:32:26 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 13:05 +0100, Andy Millar wrote:

> and as long as you didn't do anything with it, it was almost stable ;)

Heh heh. I'm glad I kept back some win98se disks, for when we started
our family at a ridiculously old age, we're finding that the kids are
NOW making good use of it and a stock of 1990s era games! What more does
a 5 year old need? They can play on Club Penguin by rebooting back into
Xubuntu.

With all the patches installed it actually seems to work most of the
time but it is NEVER allowed to connect to a network, home cabling and
certainly not internet!!