[Gllug] Lonix - London Linux User Group (May 2008)

Tushar tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Mon May 5 23:49:46 UTC 2008

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Tuesday 6 May 2008
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: De Hems - 11 Macclesfield Street Soho - Tel 020 7437 2494
Map: http://tinyurl.com/5j6a2
Nearest Tube:  Picadilly Circus/ Leicester Sq
Phone: 020 8896 2600

Just a reminder for today's meeting....

This month's meeting will be held UPSTAIRS in De Hems, a spacious Dutch bar in the heart of China Town, Soho. A large range of beers from the continent are served along with a selection of Dutch bar snacks. All drinks are from Belgium and Holland, with a good selection on tap and a huge variety of fruit beers to pale ales in bottles. There's also wine for the connoisseurs.

As usual this month we will continue various linux discussions and debates/punch-ups :) All are welcome to attend, new, old and those in between.

You won't have any problems spotting us, look as usual for the Lonix shirts or ask at the bar.

We'll be going off at about 9.30pm to a chinese restaurant nearby, which will be crawling distance from the pub. We have a table booked for about 30 people.

Tushar

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact us on www.lonix.org.uk/?showContact

You can get out by logging in and then clicking on mailling list on the left and then
choose the relevant list. This will remove you once and for all.

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk
Password: ******