[Gllug] Do modern webpages kill older laptops/PCs?

James Holland holland.james at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 27 17:03:18 UTC 2008

I guess that's the point I was making: it would be much easier for me if
people would top-post as I'm using Evolution, an Outlook clone, which
displays the email in a preview pane. As I've read all the thread from
previous emails I don't want to have to read it quoted again before I
get to what the new poster has written. If its bottom, or inline, then I
have to scroll down.

I can understand inline posting if you're replying to a lot of comments:
then it makes sense but I do find it off-putting when the
thought/grammar/top-post police then start having a go!!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk