[Gllug] FWD: [Keysigning and CACert assurance party - 2 June 08]

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Sat May 17 20:52:44 UTC 2008

OK. the key part of the instructions that Ciemon forgot to forward to
the masses was that you are supposed to sign up here:
http://www.openrightsgroup.org/orgwiki/index.php/Keysigning_party_London_2008-06-02

I've told the organiser that the invite email has gone out, in case he
wonders where all the people have come from..

Caroline

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk