[Gllug] Do modern webpages kill older laptops/PCs?

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Tue May 27 19:18:27 UTC 2008

This does illustrate it perfectly. By insisting on such a convention
one can easily follow the flow of conversation and not have to waste
time.

This should really be the only way of doing it.

If others were to ensure that this is what they did, it would vastly
improve the operation of mailing lists every where.

This way you will have no need to bother with the unneeded fluff that is
so clearly illustrated by your post.

I am glad someone has brought to light the benefits.

Now I have made sure to avoid repeating what I am talking about to
highlight the real issue. I have also been sarcastic but what am I being
sarcastic too.

On Tue, 2008-05-27 at 18:18 +0100, James Holland wrote:
> I guess this illustrates it perfectly. I'm trying to grasp why I'm not
> showing consideration?? (Please be gentle, I'm just trying to understand
> it!)

Am I being sarcastic to your claim that it illustrates "it" perfectly?
or

> David Damerell wrote:
> > Then show some consideration for the other list users and stop
> > top-posting.

Am I being sarcastic to suggesting that declaring one needs to "show
some consideration" is a constructive comment?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk