[Gllug] b0rked firefox

Christopher Hunter cehunter at gb-x.org
Thu Nov 13 00:46:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-11-12 at 19:22 +0000, Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> Suddently (it appears) all my bookmarks have gone missing, my history
> doesn't work and the address bar simply contains the last address typed
> in it regardless of which tab I am in.
>
> Anybody else had this happen to them? Any ideas as to how to fix? I
> cannot see this marked as a bug anywhere I have looked so far.

I can let you have one set of my bookmarks!  When I upgraded, I found
that the install process duplicated the old ones.

One other quirk I've noticed is that the upgrade process sometimes
changes the name of the bookmark file or otherwise hides it.  It may be
worth looking for something similar to your old bookmark file...

C.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk