[Gllug] Lonix Christmas Party (December 2008)

Tushar Joshi tjoshi at lonix.org.uk
Thu Nov 27 14:14:58 UTC 2008

Hi ,

Here are the details of the next meeting for Lonix,

Date:  Thursday 4 Dec 2008
Time:  6.00pm onwards
Place: Bunker Beer Hall - 41 Earlham Street, WC2H 9LD
Map: http://www.bunkerbar.com
Nearest Tube:  Covent Garden / Leicester Square
Phone: 020 8896 2600

The next meeting which is Thursday the 4th of December and we have managed to secure the exclusive Bunker Beer Hall located in Covent Garden. This place serves a variety of pilsners, boks and largers as well as a healthy cocktail and wine list.

Happy hour is from 6pm to 8pm and beers and cocktails are a lot cheaper. (10 pounds for a 4 pint pitchers of beer). There is also a great menu serving some excellent food. We have an area reserved here so look for the Lonix signs.

Tushar Joshi

This e-mail was sent to you because you have subscribed to the Lonix
meetings notification e-mail list. If you have any questions concerning
this please contact us on www.lonix.org.uk/?showContact

You can get out by logging in and then clicking on mailling list on the left and then
choose the relevant list. This will remove you once and for all.

Your Lonix Account Details are:
Login via : http://www.lonix.org.uk
Username: gllug at linux.co.uk
Password: ******