[Gllug] Future meetings - ideas

sean S.Tohill at westminster.ac.uk
Tue Nov 11 18:43:40 UTC 2008

Stephen Nelson-Smith wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> in the days when we ran the lab sessions in
>> parallel with the talks we'd have some people spend all the meeting in
>> the labs.
>>

> Any hope of using the labs again?  Or do we need to find a venue which
> will provide us with internet access - even if we have to set up a
> router and wireless network for starters?
>
> S.

the labs have always been available. a decision was taken that it was a
distraction to the talks and rude to the speakers because people would
go off to the labs rather than watch some of the talks.

regards

sean

--
The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by
guarantee.  Registration number: 977818 England.  Registered Office:
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk