[Gllug] [OT] ebook reader/writers anyone with some experience

Justin Perreault justinperreault at dl-jp.com
Sat Nov 15 02:45:51 UTC 2008

I was excited when I started thinking of the possibilities that some of
the available ebook reader/writers have. I am hoping to get my hands on
a couple to try them out and see if they are worth the amounts they go
for.

https://www.irexshop.com/index.php sells;
the iLiad 2nd Edition
the iLiad Book Edition
iRex Digital Reader 1000S

Anyone used one of these and or know where to get one that can be
handled?

I am thinking a trip to Germany might be worth it just to try them but
would like to avoid the added expense if possible.

I am specifically interested in the three above but any impressions from
those who have used ebooks with built-in touch screens will be
appreciated.

Justin

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk