[Gllug] Improving image quality of avi files

Dylan dylan at dylan.me.uk
Sat Nov 29 11:22:42 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I have a bunch of avi files captured on a digi-cam. A fair few have poor
lighting (but the images themselves are clear, just dark. What apps (if any)
could help me to improve the quality? I'm not looking to make them perfect,
just relatively easily viewable. File reports the following for a
representative file:

mvi_3555.avi: RIFF (little-endian) data, AVI, 320 x 240, ~15 fps, video:
Motion JPEG, audio: uncompressed PCM (mono, 11024 Hz)

Any suggestions welcome
Cheers
Dylan
--
“ ‘... but there is so much else behind what I say. It makes itself known to
me so slowly, so incompletely! ...’ ”
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk