[Gllug] redhat.com broken redirects

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Wed Nov 5 11:51:07 UTC 2008

On Wed, Nov 05, 2008 at 11:35:17AM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> Hi GLLUGers
>
> Any other Redhat Enterprise users around having problems trying to use
> the redhat.com shop - pretty much all the useful links like trying to
> check entitlements, log into account, support, etc, all fail with
> infinite redirect errors.

They seem to work for me, but then I'm on the intranet of the red hat
network, so not neccessarily a fair test of public accessibility.

> Has anybody else been able to use those parts of the site or spoken to
> people at RH about the problem ?

If you're after a contact point, we've got a web form for reporting any
website problems like broken links, redirects, incorrect content, etc:

  https://www.redhat.com/apps/response/web_contact.html

It gets forwarded through to our web team's ticket system

Daniel
--
|: http://berrange.com/     -o-    http://www.flickr.com/photos/dberrange/ :|
|: http://freshmeat.net/~danielpb/    -o-   http://gtk-vnc.sourceforge.net :|