[Gllug] Future GLLUG meetings

M.J. Smith indigojo_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 11:27:13 UTC 2008

Is anybody going to update the GLLUG website?  I was told at the expo that the next meeting is planned for mid November, and I offered to do a presentation on Qt 4 for that, but the website still hasn't been updated since March.  Could someone confirm when the next meeting is?

Regards,

Matt Smith

 --

http://www.blogistan.co.uk/qt/