[Gllug] bulk tape eraser sought - central London Area

Andrew Farnsworth farnsaw at stonedoor.com
Wed Nov 19 19:04:47 UTC 2008

Anyone else remember the degaussing button on the back of Apple monitors?  Hit it
and the monitor made a very audible click-thung noise and the screen went all
wavery for about 20 seconds, then click and it was back to normal.

Ah, the good old days... when life was simple and the topography was weird
(uphill, both ways)...

Andy

On Wed Nov 19 13:59 , Chris Bell <chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk> sent:

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk