[Gllug] Wanted P-T work for one of my students

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sun Nov 23 14:30:40 UTC 2008

On 22 Nov 2008, sean spake thusly:
>        he's mature and in his 30s, so is more likely to be able to get
> up in the morning after a long night ..........
>

> .........coding

I envy this guy. As I pass into my mid-thirties, I've noticed my ability
to get up in the morning after a long night coding is dramatically
reduced. I really *notice* those 5am sleeps now, and even clock
adjustments to e.g. sleep from 7pm--1am and stay awake after that are
getting harder and require preplanning.

--
`Not even vi uses vi key bindings for its command line.' --- PdS
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk