[Gllug] [Gllug-Social] [OT] Room to Rent in London...

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 13:32:49 UTC 2008

michael enoma aghayere wrote, sometime around 27/10/08 11:18:
> Hi People.
>
> My friend Hayley is looking for a house mate. She has particularly
> asked that this time she would prefer a nerd/geek.
>
> Here's the blurb:
>
> Single room in lovely split level flat in Wanstead, London E11.
> Flat is just off high street near to shops, bars, pubs etc.
> Five minute walk from two central line stations Wanstead & Snaresbrook
> £110 per week, all bills included
> Share with one other professional and 2 cats, no smoking, available immediately.
> Contact Hayley on:  07956 986747

I'm with Andrew on this one - you missed the "... and if you'd like to

I suggest the Two Brewers, 121 Whitecross Street on Thursday evening,
say 6pm onwards? Went there on Friday and it was very friendly although
not much of a beer selection. Dartboard, no food but you're welcome to
bring your own from Waitrose across the street or one of the
restaurants/takeaways nearby. There's a decent enough Fuller's pub
around the corner too if people want to decamp.

OK, so it's nowhere near W11, but it's near work for me :P

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/43/4322/Two_Brewers/Barbican

Oh, and I'm not looking to move in, just looking for a pint or two after
work :)

--
Russell Howe
rhowe at siksai.co.uk