[Gllug] USB enabled KVM that works under linux

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Fri Oct 31 20:10:28 UTC 2008

Just found out that the kvm no-name I got from Maplins totally fails to
work properly with linux (ubuntu and suse) on the usb front.

I particularly miss the lack of clutter of strings with the cordless
rodent and keyboard, as I am now back to strings.

Anyone had a 3/4 way kvm/usb that will work with cordless mouse and
keyboard stuffed into the usb slot, or in the case of a logitech
cordless, with seperate dongles to make it conventional ps/2 for
keyboard and mouse (that won't work either).

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk