[Gllug] VACANCY: ISP admin in Tanzania

Gavin White white.gavin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 13:21:45 UTC 2008

Hello,

A friend of mine is looking for someone to help run his ISP in
Tanzania for a year. I worked there myself some time ago, and it is a
very interesting and wide ranging role. If anyone is interested in
going I'd be happy to meet them in London and give some background
information. Tanzania is the place with Zanzibar, Mount Kilimanjaro
and all the safari parks.

Skills: basic ISP sysadmin stuff: linux admin, networking (cisco,
various wireless transmission devices), mail & web admin,
bash/perl/sql
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Type of employer: ISP
Salary: US$2,000/month + expenses (apartment, flights etc)

The company is www.raha.com

Regards,

Gavin
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk