[Gllug] is LaTex the way to do this?

Sean Burlington sean at practicalweb.co.uk
Fri Oct 17 10:25:14 UTC 2008

Adrian McMenamin wrote:
> One product I am often asked to produce at work is a graphic based on a
> series of coentric segments of circles, bisected at various points and
> with names  in the segments. (Apologies for the poor description - think
> of a flan made of three rings and cut into thirds or quarters).

Is this a pie chart variation?

jfreechart might do it

http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/samples.html

It's LGPL - with public API docs - but the full docs (with example code
ect) are paid for.

The webstart demo shows the chart types available - the show a simpler
version of what you describe - it's not clear if the full thing is
available.

--

Sean Burlington

www.practicalweb.co.uk