[Gllug] GLLUG at Olympia, October 2008

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 07:13:19 UTC 2008

   I intend to go to Olympia by public transport this morning and check the
arrangements, then return by car after the end of the congestion charge this
evening. Our stand is part of the .org village, a rectangular area with
outward facing stands separated by side panels which can be decorated with
posters. We should have two chairs and a table, and a limited power feed. I
will be taking a couple of older computers and a monitor sat on top of a
small cabinet to demo installation and configuration of IPCop and Debian,
just for something to look at.
   Passes should be emailed to us individually so that we can print them,
but we have been assured that passes can be printed for us on arrival. The
organiser office should be close to the entrance.
   Street parking is limited meters only, off road parking is not cheap. The
nearest station is Olympia, but service is intermittent. Other alternatives
are Barons Court (Piccadilly and District Lines, 10 minutes walk) or
Shepherds Bush (Central Line, 15 minutes walk).

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
Answerphone 020 8992 3966   Mobile 07711 086100

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk