[Gllug] VACANCY: Unix System Administrator (Part Time, Temp)

Jose Luis Martinez jjllmmss at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 29 15:32:04 UTC 2008

Hello,

I am a Solaris SA with some Linux experience (I have an oldish RHCT)
who is currently out of work and is looking for short term, part time
contracts.

I would be very interested to work with virtualization technologies
and  to take the position described for up to 6 months.

During the next few months I'll be out of the UK a further 3 or 4
times for  around a week each time, I would be willing to negotiate
workloads to ensure you get all the work you need to get done in spite
of these absences.

You can see a  short profile of me in http://www.linkedin.com/pub/3/691/71

I am currently out of the UK (in Mexico) and will be back this Friday,
October 3rd.

Please get in touch if you would be interested to discuss any further.

Regards.

Jose.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk