[Gllug] Subscription RBL service

Andy McGarty andy at mac1systems.com
Thu Sep 4 14:57:38 UTC 2008

Hi,

One of my clients is moaning about the amount of spam they get.

I've put spamassassin on the server which has cut it considerably but the
spam that remains tends to be unique content from unique addresses so I
guess SA can't spot it and the scores are low.

I saw on here this week thread about replacing "office" system saying they
subscribed to a paid for RBL service but didn't give details.

If they don't want to advertise on the list can they email me directly?

Cheers

Andy

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk