[Gllug] [armijn at uulug.nl: NLUUG autumn conference/Embedded Linux Conference]

Dan Kolb gllug at eco.li
Mon Sep 29 13:43:41 UTC 2008

This may be of interest to some of you.

Dan

----- Forwarded message from Armijn Hemel <armijn at uulug.nl> -----

Dear list,

on November 6 NLUUG will have its autumn conference, with the theme
'Mobility' in Ede, The Netherlands. The Embedded Linux Conference Europe
(November 6/7) will be colocated with the NLUUG autumn conference. On
November 6 visitors of the NLUUG autumn conference will get free
entrance to the Embedded Linux Conference Europe and vice versa.

The programme and registration forms can be found on the NLUUG website:
http://www.nluug.nl/events/nj08/ or the Embedded Linux Conference Europe
website (later today):
http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_europe08/

NaLUUG (UKUUG, DKUUG, GUUG, etc.) members will receive the same discount
as NLUUG members.

For more information, please visit our website, or mail me at
armijn at nluug.nl.

thanks!

armijn

armijn at uulug.nl | http://www.uulug.nl/ | UULug: Utrecht Linux Users Group

----- End forwarded message -----

discoveries, is not "Eureka!" (I found it!) but "That's funny ..."
		-- Isaac Asimov
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk