[Gllug] email readers

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 19 18:37:05 UTC 2008

On Fri 19 Sep, James Laver wrote:

> That interface is *screaming* sensory overload...
>
> Give me a simple client any day.
>
> --James

   I did deliberately open more than one email window to show that it was
easy, normally I view sequential emails in the same window with a single
mouse click on the same spot. I am easily able to find and read what I want,
rapidly move to the next, refer elsewhere and back, temporarily leave to do
something other than read emails, etc. I could, but do not wish to,
pre-filter mails into different stores, but can either delete or move any to
different headings. I may start with a number of unread incoming mails
listed, and can quickly select any that are urgent before I start to read
others.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk