[Gllug] linux expo

Richard Cottrill richard_c at tpg.com.au
Tue Sep 16 14:33:59 UTC 2008

I can kick in a bluetooth spammer, that mostly works. I built it for a
mate's art show a while ago. It "mostly" works, I think, if the packages it
depends upon haven't changed too much, etc. It's a reasonably friendly
spammer (it will stop bugging you if you ever refuse what it's offering).

All OSS, mostly in bash. Anyone able to lend a USB bluetooth dongle would be
very helpful (it will use as many as are connected to increase bandwidth).

As I'm trying to cull the hardware I've got available; it's a one way trip
for the PC.

Richard