[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Apr 30 15:47:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 04:19:22PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
[...]
> Primary phone. You're right though that the G1's plans are much cheaper.
> If I was buying a phone now, I'd definitely be taking a close look at the
> G1.

There is the small detail that the G1 isn't available on PAYG. So you *have*
to take a contract and pay for loads of bundled minutes, even if you don't
use them.

You would have to spend more than GBP260 on top-ups for a PAYG iPhone to be
more expensive than the G1 over the 18 month contract. GBP260 is a lot of
yakking.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk