[Gllug] New member

Dan danthegeekman at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:41:28 UTC 2009

Good afternoon all, I'm planning on attending the next meet and thought
I'd say hi.

I've been an on/off (more off than on) user of Linux for around 6 years.
  I've recently switched my main machine to Ubuntu (stop laughing). I've
played around with Slaxware, Ubuntu desktop & server since 6.06 LTS,
Xubuntu, SUSE and Xandros but know none of them well!  Not to mention
shell accounts running Debian and FreeBSD.  I have decided that 2009
will be the year for Linux, for me.  I'm working my way through a nice
fat 2kg 1300 page paperweight I mean book on Ubuntu.

I've been going to London 2600 for quite a while as well a few other meets.

Dan
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk