[Gllug] To LLU or Not to LLU?

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 1 12:40:10 UTC 2009

On Wed 01 Apr, Dylan wrote:

> Indeed, I would argue that the infrastructure should never have been bundled
> with the service provision in the first place. Only if the owners of the
> wires and the providers of the services are separate can we hope to prevent
> the sort of obstructive and (arguably) anti-competitive practices whe
> currently have to endure.
>
> Dx

   You then reach the state I am in, with fibres independantly installed by
about 10 organisations in the road and sewer behind my house, many more in
the local area, with the roads now in an appalling state of disrepair with
very large holes appearing throughout the North Acton and Park Royal areas.

Chris Bell NEW alternative address: chrisbell at chrisbell.org.uk
www.overview.demon.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk