[Gllug] OpenMoko Neo Freerunner

Juergen Schinker ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net
Thu Apr 30 10:18:49 UTC 2009

James Laver wrote:
> On 30 Apr 2009, at 11:08, Juergen Schinker wrote:
>> http://www.tuxbrain.net/shop/product_info.php?products_id=28&osCsid=d3b6f74049eddee413c3d85f9467d272
>>
>> with new GSM Firmware (you can do that yourself)
>>
>> and the anti BUZZ fix (depends on your soldering skills)
>>
>> i would only buy with this done
>>
>> Cheers
>
> What is this BUZZ? I found the thread after I wrote that email, but
> they don't actually describe what it is?
>
> In any case, too late now. If I encounter it, I'm thankfully quite
> handy with a soldering iron.
>
> --James

well it's a kind of buzzing the opposite party hears

when you do a phone call

it's hard to understand the other party so call function is not really

usable...

note: i don't use it as a daily phone i mainly use it for GPS-tracking

my bike-rides; check also opkg.org

tons of brilliant open source sw

Freerunner rocks
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk