[Gllug] broadband connection in Lenny

Richard Huxton dev at archonet.com
Tue Aug 25 09:14:55 UTC 2009

john gennard wrote:

> Thanks. I've now solved the problem by re-running the installer and not
> going to sleep part of the way through. I had hoped to avoid doing this
> and wish I could have remembered the instruction to re-run the missing
> section alone.

I'm not sure there is a tool to reconfigure the network settings without
  editing /etc.

Normally you'd do "dpkg-reconfigure <package>" but I can't see a
relevant package to reconfigure. I'm guessing the installer actually
configures half a dozen different packages at once (dhcp, dns,
interfaces etc).

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd