[Gllug] Why can't I mount a hidden /.evolution directory through NFS?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Wed Aug 5 21:52:04 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-24 at 21:48 +0100, Stuart Children wrote:
> RSI issues/prevents future
> problems,

Sorry to hear that, it's a ****, my wife has it intermittently and it is
endangering our existence given that I am knocked out of the economic
equation now for keeps :-(

Computing is turning out to have a higher level of occupational hazard
than building trade is nowadays (not back in the bad old days when I was
a working class lad with no choices but to support my single parent
family in a country with no social security system in NA...)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk