[Gllug] Need Broadband Modem that supports IPv6

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Tue Aug 18 17:28:15 UTC 2009

On 08/18/2009 04:41 PM, Alain Williams wrote:
> I changed ISP a few weeks ago as I want to use IPv6.
nice!

> People on this list seem to have Pv6 -- what do you recommend ? Preferably not costing the earth.

in the old days, i used adsl and a connextant based internal pci modem
hosted in a box. Worked like a champ, with nice low latency.

About 3'ish years back, I decided it really wasent worth hanging onto
adsl anymore and moved to adsl2 , and now just sixxs my way around ipv6.
I know, shame. But i like my 11mbps down and 1.2 mbps up.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk