[Gllug] Reminder : Lonix - London Linux User Group (August GBBF Meet

Phil Reynolds phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Thu Aug 6 09:52:27 UTC 2009

Quoting Tushar <tjoshi at lonix.org.uk>:

> We'll be meeting at the Marston’s stand (P3A), but we'll sometimes
> be moving around and will meet back here every so often. If you
> can't locate us then give me a call.

I shall be starting at either Marston's or the adjacent Greene King,
depending on availability of products. I intend to arrive at around
6:45 assuming no delays getting away and minimal delays getting in - I
already have my ticket.

I will be wearing a Debian polo shirt. If you spot me before I spot
anyone, please come and say hello. I will probably be in the vicinity
of the Marston's stand until at least 7:15.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-gllug at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://www.tinsleyviaduct.com/phil/
Waltham 66, Emley Moor 69, Droitwich 79, Windows 95

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk