[Gllug] shop with laptops

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Aug 15 23:01:25 UTC 2009

Hi (all),

On Aug/14/2009, James Hawtin wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:12:42AM +0100, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Aug/15/2009, Caroline Ford wrote:
> > > Tottenham court road? Pc world?
> >
> > This is where I Googled (near to Euston Square/station, no?)
> >
> > I recall that near to Oxford or Picadilly Circus was some place... but I
> > didn't find. And maybe I'm confused, I remember it from 2003 when I
> > visited London as a tourist.
>
> Get on the tube (Northern Line) and get off at Tottenham court road, the 3
> tube stations along its length (that have electronics shops) are

I walked from Tottenham Court Road station to the north as you and more
people has said (thanks all!) and found the kind of shops that I was
searching. Thank you very much!

I didn't arrive to Warren Street but I found the variety of choices that
I wanted to look.

Thanks again all,

--
Carles Pina i Estany