[Gllug] [OT]friendly wifi spots @ central london ?

James Laver gllug at jameslaver.com
Sun Aug 16 10:30:17 UTC 2009

On 15 Aug 2009, at 22:28, pavithran wrote:

> Guys,
> I am coming to london for  day and wondering if I should bring my
> EEE 901 :)
> I will be near waterloo,victoria,embankment,oxfordstreet & hyde park .
>
> Are there any free and friendly wifi spots in these areas .
>
> Even a nice cafe with cheap rates will do :)
>
> Regards,
> Pavithran

http://www.lcm.org.uk/Publisher/article.aspx?id=13705

This is the best coffee shop in all of london for hacking.

It's run by a christian mission but they're nice people, not in your
face.

Free wifi, good (and reasonably priced) coffee, decent food and they
don't mind you plugging in.

And if it's filled with gllugers and I can't get a seat next I'm
there, I'll regret sharing ;)

--James