[Gllug] virgin/ntl/telewest plonkers

Neil Tancock neil at safeharbourit.co.uk
Sun Dec 20 11:44:12 UTC 2009

Hi Alain,

It may be a little too far down the line for you, but have you tried Cerberus Networks?  www.cerberusnetworks.co.uk

I have a client off the Bloomsbury exchange who got a pitifully slow connection with BT; we're talking 2.4m/bit download and 448k upload. They're now on 5.8m/bit down and
1.3m/bit up, which is sill not great, but is a huge amount better than anyone else could offer. We've been able to implement some VoIP services with some hope of them working!

They charge £40/month for their full package (I have one running in Willenhall that's giving me 14m/bit down and 2.3m/bit up) or £24/month if they can only get you up to 1.5m/bit upload.

I have no ties with this supplier, other than I've just converted one of my own broadbands to them as well.....

Many thanks,

-Neil

Neil Tancock
Safeharbour Technology
          Your IT Department for commercial information and communication technology
IT | Communications | Consultancy | Support
phone:
National: 0845 644 3607
London: 0207 183 3709
Westcountry: 01803 500101
mob: 07812 114784
email: neil at safeharbourit.co.uk
web: www.safeharbourit.co.uk

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients, any opinions or advice contained in this e-mail are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable governing terms of business.